We live to serve and share Jesus by caring for each of God’s people.
Please contact us if you have any questions or if we can help you in any way.
6 Penrice Road, Nuriootpa SA
Our mission statement
‘We live to serve and share Jesus by caring for each of God’s people.'
Our worship style is mostly traditional with a monthly contemporary service with singing group.
What makes us unique
Here are some things our members have said when describing Holy Trinity congregation:
- Wonderful, ageing members
- Attracts retirees
- 'We're not old ... we're 21 and some months'
- There aren't many people in Holy Trinity congregation who were born in the Barossa
- Considers Holy Trinity as 'family'
- Not 'cliquey'
- Sense of belonging/feeling connected
- Cares for their members
- Excellent fellowship – nearly all stay for a chat; coffee; lunch
- Everyone gets along
- Excellent fellowship – many opportunities to mix with other members
- Vibrant women's fellowship
Our congregation enjoys regular fellowship with coffee mornings and lunches.
Our Active Care Group is a designated group of carers to look after families in the congregation. Each group is designated 10 to 15 families.
We also have an active and vibrant women's fellowship, as well as a small group that meets once a month.